I’m in love! This brand new pack of classroom library labels and stickers makes it so easy for students to return books to their just right spot without any help from you. A day of sorting and labeling will save you time and sanity for YEARS to come. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Snag your set in our shop or on Teachers Pay Teachers! Then bring your classroom to the next level and become a VIP Plato Pack member so you can get all of the tools, strategies and support you need to reach ALL of your learners.
The set includes 146 different options so you can easily organize your books by months, holidays, themes or reading level.
There’s even a blank set of labels and stickers so you can make new ones for anything under the sun!
: The cards are 4.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall. To make them smaller, just print them at a smaller percentage. For instance, you could print them at 75% to make them 3.18 inches x 4.125 inches. The formatting will stay the same but the scale will shrink.
To Make Your Library Box Labels
1. Leave the titles of the labels as they are written or change them by clicking on each box and typing in a new title.
2. Print, laminate and cut apart the labels.
3. Hot glue each card to the font of a box to label it.
To Make Your Coordinating Stickers
The sticker sheets are formatted to use with the ChromaLabel 1-1/4 inch round labels for laser and inkjet printers. (You can order them from Amazon HERE.)
1. Print one sticker sheet for each book category you have in your library. (You can choose from color OR black & white.)
2. Peel off and place one sticker in the corner of each book to make it easy for students to return books to the correct bin later.
A day of sorting and labeling will save you time and sanity for YEARS to come.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Grab Your Set
Snag your set in our shop or on Teachers Pay Teachers! Then don’t forget to join the most valuable teaching membership for pre-K, kindergarten and first grade teachers: The Plato Pack!