1. Leave the titles of the labels as they are written or change them by clicking on each box and typing in a new title.
2. Print, laminate and cut apart the labels.
3. Hot glue each card to the font of a box to label it.
The sticker sheets are formatted to use with the ChromaLabel 1-1/4 inch round labels for laser and inkjet printers.
1. Print one sticker sheet for each book category you have in your library. (You can choose from color OR black & white.)
2. Peel off and place one sticker in the corner of each book to make it easy for students to return books to the correct bin later.