Free Teacher Planner

I’m a planner. I love color coding our family calendar, booking airplane tickets six months in advance, and getting our holiday shopping done early… just in case.

So it’s probably no surprise that I loved every single second of designing this free teacher planner for you. It’s packed with helpful planning and organization pages you’ll use all year long. The type A in me went wild!

Snag your FREE teacher planner and then hop over and join The Plato Pack so you can save time, stay inspired and give EVERY student bigger results all year long.

Colorful Teacher Planner Covers

Inside the colorful freebie, you’ll find ten bright and bold covers.

Pick a favorite, click the grey text box to type in your name, and print it out. Easy peasy.

Tons of Organization Pages

The download includes tons of sheets to keep you super organized from day one.

And my favorite part is that the pages are editable!

Plus I even included several different options for the planning sheets so you can pick one that is the best fit for your daily schedule – from four subjects all the way up to eight.

Inside You’ll Find

Want to take a peek inside the editable teacher planner before you download it?

The planner includes….

CLASS ORGANIZATION

Small groupings

Parent volunteers

Teacher passwords

Meeting notes

…. And more!

I included a step-by-step guide to make it easy to put together your teacher planner.

Once you’re finished printing, organize everything in a 3-ring binder or head to your local office supply store to have it spiral bound.

Viola! You’re ready for another awesome school year.

Note: You’ll need to download the free font pack HERE to make the editable fields format correctly.

See It in Action

Grab Your Copy

Let’s get organized!

Just click on the button below to gain instant access to your FREE teacher planner and then hop over and join The Plato Pack so you can save time, stay inspired and give EVERY student bigger results.

Save time, stay inspired and get EVERY student bigger results!

1. Ilse

Hi Ashley
    Thanks so much for this awesome planner – it’s so generous of you to offer it as a free download.
    I do have a problem with the editing though. I have downloaded the KG Fonts pack and I can edit the name on the folder cover, but it does not give me the option to change the font or to make it smaller. I cannot get half my name on it as the font is way too big and with Ilse, the capital I (i) looks like a small “l”, so it just looks like two “L”s next to each other. 🙂
    How can I change the font type or size please?
    Thanks, Ilse

Hi Ilse,
      Thanks for reaching out. Please check to be sure you are editing in Adobe Reader, and are editing on a desktop or laptop. It does not work the same on a mobile device. If you’re in Adobe, the font should automatically adjust to fit.
      If you’re still having problems you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com

2. Laura Williams

This is great! Can you tell me the name of the font used for the areas you can edit? I downloaded the font pack and I’d like to add some pages that are a little more custom and that would save me looking through all the fonts!! Thank you!

3. Laura Williams

I found the font right after I submitted my comment!

Okay, perfect!
      Hope you enjoy 🙂

4. Allison

I absolutely LOVE this planner. We are getting ready to wrap up the 19-20 school year and was wondering if you will be updating for 20-21 year so I don’t have to go looking again.

Hi Allison,
      Yes! Malia usually updates it in June 🙂

• alejandra

Is it too soon to ask for 20-21 year update? hahaha I’m an administrator and I want to give it to my team and I need to start printing it, pretty please?

Hi Alejandra,
          It is on Malia’s to-do list, but we’ve been working hard to get resources to teachers as quickly as possible during this time, so some projects have been put on hold. It will be coming soon though!

Hi Alejandra,
          Actually, Malia just finished the updates today.
          You can download the 20-21 version now!
          Enjoy!

5. Lourdes

Hi!
    It’s an awesome idea. Thank you for sharing!
    I have a problem: I cannot download it. I click on download but nothing happens… I don’t know what to do and I really want this great planner.
    Can you help me? Thank you!
    Lourdes

Hi Lourdes,
      I just emailed you a few minutes ago 🙂

• Julia

Hi, I seem to have the same problem. What am I doing wrong? Please help me! Thanks!

Hi Julia,
          Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry you’re having trouble downloading. We never want that.
          Please check to be sure you’ve enabled pop-ups from our site. Even if you’ve been able to download before, the site was recently updated and you may need to do so again. We also recommend using the Chrome browser. For instructions on how to enable pop ups in Chrome, you can check out THIS ARTICLE.
          You can also check out our troubleshooting video HERE for help. If you still can’t get it to work, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com and I will get it to you.

6. Paula Gaspar

thanks

• Ashley

You are very welcome, Paula!

7. Sarah

Is there a way for next year, the student checklists can have at least 20 on a page? I LOVE this planner and even print multiple copies for different parts of my life. I have been using the components and features for at least 3 years now.

• Ashley

So glad you enjoy it Sarah!
      I’ll pass on the request.

8. Paige Wakefield

Hi,
    I really like the look of the planner you made. However I cant download it. Please help!

Hi Paige,

9. Loralee

Hello, I like your plan book pages. I am going back into the classroom after 10 years and was looking for one and yours in perfect. Will you be updating the calendar pages for the 2020-21 school year? Thank you! 🙂

Hi Loralee,
      Congratulations on returning to the classroom.
      Yes! The planner will be updated in the next month or so.

10. Karen

This is very nice, but I like the colored planner better. Are there any way I can change the color?

Hi Karen,
      The color option is still available, but you can’t change the colors.