Free Teacher Planner

This free teacher planner is *jam packed* with helpful planning pages, sanity saving organization sheets and inspiring covers you’ll use all year long.

Grab the printable below and then hop over to become a VIP Plato Pack member so you can get all of the tools, strategies and support you need to reach ALL of your learners.

Teacher Planner Covers

Inside the colorful lesson plan book, you’ll find seven bright and bold covers.

Pick a favorite, click the grey text box to type in your name, and print it out. Easy peasy.

Organization Pages

The teacher planner also includes tons of sheets to keep you super organized from day one.

And my favorite part is that the pages are editable!

You’ll even get several different options of planning sheets so you can pick one that’s the best fit for your daily schedule – from four subjects all the way up to eight.

Peek Inside the Planner

Want to check out the freebie before you download it?

The teacher planner includes….

PLANNING PAGES

CLASS ORGANIZATION

Small groupings

Parent volunteers

Teacher passwords

Meeting notes

…. And so much more!

To make it easy for you to put the teacher planner together, I included an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide for you.

Once you’re finished printing, organize everything in a 3-ring binder or have it spiral bound at school or at a local office supply store like Staples or Office Depot.

Voila! You’re ready for another awesome school year.

Note: You’ll need to download the free font pack HERE to make the editable fields format correctly.

See It in Action

Grab Your Copy

Let’s get organized!

Snag your set and then join the most valuable teaching membership for pre-K, kindergarten and first grade teachers: The Plato Pack!

Our members get MORE!

1. Dani D

Hi! First off, thanks so much for this! It’s absolutely wonderful! I successfully download the file but can’t seem to edit it. Is there another step I need to do in order to edit the file? Thanks!

• Ashley

Hi Dani,
      We’re so glad you’re enjoying the free teacher planner.
      In order to edit the file, you do have to open it in Adobe Reader
      If you are still having trouble editing, please email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

2. Allie P

Hey Ashley! This planner is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Can’t wait to get organized for the year with this awesome tool. Thank you a million times over!

• Ashley

You are very welcome, Allie!
      We are thrilled you’re loving it!
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

3. Amy Adams

This is sooo wonderful of you to share!!!! I love it! Thank-you for sharing your creativity and organizational skills!

• Ashley

You are very welcome, Amy!
      We’re thrilled you love it. We consider it such privilege to give back to teachers!
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

4. Frosina

Hi Ashley!
    Thank you for sharing this amazing and well-organized planner. This is what I was looking for! I can’t wait until September to start using it.
    You are amazing! 🙂
    Greetings,
    Frosina

• Ashley

You are very welcome!
      We truly consider it a privilege to give back and support teachers!
      Hope you love it!
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

5. Dorothy R Fletcher

Thank you so much for all the work you have done to help teachers.
    When I try to edit it it tells me I need a password.. where do I find that?
    Thanks so much
    Dorothy

• Ashley

Hi Dorothy,
      Thank you so much for reaching out. You shouldn’t need a password to edit the Free Teacher Planner.
      Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader Other, it is free and is the only reader that will ensure that our products and freebies download, can be edited, and print correctly.
      You also want to be sure that you are working with the file that has been downloaded and saved to your computer.
      Once you have downloaded the KG Fonts suggested in the pack, I suggest you close the file and open a new version of the file in Adobe.
      If that still doesn’t work, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

6. Alia

Hello.
    I LOVE this planner, but to be able to print it out in color I need to send it to my school secretary. Is there anyway I can send the already edited one to get it printed out in color?
    Thanks!

• Ashley

Hi Alia,
      Thanks for reaching out.
      Yes! I’d suggest making the changes to your editable file, then save that file under a different name.
      When you open the new file, the changes should be there. You should be able to send that file to your secretary to print.
      If you have any other questions, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

7. Angela

Wow! Just thank you! This is fantastic, and I know that I will be able to use many of these pages for my teacher planner.

• Ashley

You are very welcome, Angela!
      Hope you enjoy!
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

8. Pam

I used your planner last year and love the editable format. I was wondering if you are planning to provide 2020 calendars for this school year?

• Ashley

Hi Pam!
      Yes! The planner has been updated for the 2019-2020 school year.
      You can download the new version at the end of this post.
      If you have any other questions about the planner, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

• Pam

Thank you!

9. Elizabeth Monteverde

Hi, I love this planner! Do you have the calendar months for January through June 2020?

• Ashley

Hi Elizabeth,
      Yes, the newest updated includes calendars through June of 2020.
      You can download the update using the link in this post.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

10. Steff

I can’t seem to edit the file. Do you pay for adobe or use a specific download?

• Ashley

Hi Steff,
      I am sorry you are having trouble editing. We never want that.
      Here are a few tips:
      Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader, it is free and is the only reader that will ensure that our products and freebies download, can be edited, and print correctly.
      You also want to be sure that you are working with the file that has been downloaded and saved to your computer – not the initial “preview file” that pops up. We often have customers trying to edit that file and it doesn’t work the same as Adobe Reader. You will need to edit on a laptop or desktop and not a mobile device.
      If you’re still having problems, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador