HERE’S HOW TO USE IT:
1. Simply copy and paste the teacher letter into an email you’ll send out to students’ families on the same day each week. (Sundays work well because families have time to map out when they’ll do each activity.)
2. Make sure to attach the student packet to the email and then hit “send”.
3. On Friday, students’ families will send you a quick note letting you know how many of the activities they were able to finish. The weekly check in is a great chance to connect with kids who may be feeling unsettled about the unexpected separation so we encourage you to take a couple of minutes to reply with a personal note of congratulations.
4. If your school will be closed again the following week, grab the next pack in the set and repeat steps 1-3. I promise to publish new packs by Thursday so that you have plenty of time to get them in students’ hands.
And as we go along, if you have a specific skill or theme you’d like to see in a weekly pack, please drop me a quick note and we’ll add it to the list. We are in this together!
- Week Five: Publishing by April 2
- Week Six: Publishing by April 9
- Week Seven: Publishing by April 16
- Week Eight: Publishing by April 23