Graph of the Week
Graphs of the week are a valuable way to teach students how to create, read and analyze graphs.
This mega bundle provides 5 pocket chart graphs for each month so kids can practice data analysis all year long.
They’re great to use as morning work or quick whole group lessons!
INSIDE YOU’LL FIND:
–> EDITABLE student cards that make it easy to print personalized pocket chart cards for every child in class.
–> 5 pocket chart graphs for each month.
–> 5 follow up record sheets for each month.
Kids will love building every single graph:
- How did you get to school?
- How many letters are in your name?
- What is your favorite color?
- My favorite weather is…
- What fruit do you like most?
- How are you feeling today?
- What kind of pet do you have?
- What color is your hair?
- What vegetable do you dislike the most?
- What shoes are you wearing?
- When you grow up would you rather be…
- What chore do you do at home?
- What do you put on French fries?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- Who woke you up today?
- What do you like to drink?
- What is your favorite kind of game?
- Who cooks most meals in your home?
- What do you put on your pancakes?
- What is your favorite 2D shape?
- What would you most like to meet?
- What is your favorite winter sport?
- What do you put on your cocoa?
- What is your favorite art tool?
- What pet would you most like to have?
- What is your favorite 3D shape?
- How many people are in your family?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What sandwich do you like most?
- What top are you wearing?
- What Valentine’s Day activity are you most excited about?
- What is your favorite recess activity?
- How many syllables are in your name?
- What is your favorite treat?
- What do you like to put on your popcorn?
- What do you love most about spring?
- What is your favorite flower color?
- What are you doing for spring break?
- What would you ask a leprechaun to give you?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- What 2D shape did you spin?
- What is your favorite bug?
- What spaghetti topping do you like most?
- I think worms are…
- I would most like to ride in a…
- What shell did you pick?
- What 3D shape did you spin?
- How would you like to fly?
- What pet would you like most?
- What is your favorite barbecue food?
- What is your favorite water sport?
- What popsicle did you pick?
- What was your favorite school event?
- What fruit did you spin?
- What flip flops would you like most?
- What is your favorite season?
- Would you rather meet an…
- How are you going home today?
- Grab a card. What 3D shape did you pick?
- Spin the spinner. How many seeds did you spin?
“We love this resource! The students love making their choice and are learning so much about how to read graphs.” – Susan M.
“Great resource! My students love completing these graphs and discussing the data. I love the idea of them each having a name card too! Great Idea!” – Kelly T.
“Absolutely love it! I know may class will too. We already do a question of the day. I like how this has the recording sheets to go along with the question.” – Sheri B.
“What a fun way to learn about graphing and reading data!” – Kristina G.
“My students love this activity. They look forward to Graphing Day during our group learning time!” – Mandy Spear
“These are perfect for my first-graders to work on graphing! My first-graders always love the topics and the graphs are the perfect level for them to complete on their own. Thank you!” – Maria C.