Free Teacher Planner

This free teacher planner is *jam packed* with helpful planning pages, sanity saving organization sheets and inspiring covers you’ll use all year long.

Grab the printable below and then hop over to become a VIP Plato Pack member so you can get all of the tools, strategies and support you need to reach ALL of your learners.

Teacher Planner Covers

Inside the colorful lesson plan book, you’ll find eleven bright and bold covers.

Pick a favorite, click the grey text box to type in your name, and print it out. Easy peasy.

Organization Pages

The teacher planner also includes tons of sheets to keep you super organized from day one.

And my favorite part is that the pages are editable!

You’ll even get several different options of planning sheets so you can pick one that’s the best fit for your daily schedule – from four subjects all the way up to eight.

Peek Inside the Planner

Want to check out the freebie before you download it?

The teacher planner includes….

PLANNING PAGES

CLASS ORGANIZATION

Small groupings

Parent volunteers

Teacher passwords

Meeting notes

…. And so much more!

To make it easy for you to put the teacher planner together, I included an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide for you.

Once you’re finished printing, organize everything in a 3-ring binder or have it spiral bound at school or at a local office supply store like Staples or Office Depot.

Voila! You’re ready for another awesome school year.

Note: You’ll need to download the free font pack HERE to make the editable fields format correctly.

See It in Action

Grab Your Copy

Let’s get organized!

Snag your set and then join the most valuable teaching membership for pre-K, kindergarten and first grade teachers: The Plato Pack!

Our members get MORE!

1. Sarah

Hello!! I love your planner! This would be my third year using it. For some reason i don’t have the colorful months and weekly plan options. Is black and white all that you are offering this year?

• Maybel Esmang

Thanks. Very helpful. Makes my job a lot easier.

2. rachell

yes. ive downloaded the planner but its asking for a password to edit on adobe.

3. Isabella

Hi, I’ve downloaded but unable to edit. Which software do we use please?
    Thank you!

• Malia Hollowell

Hi Isabella! You’ll be able to edit the teacher planner with Adobe PDF. 🙂

4. Jennifer

Hey I downloaded your free planner but it’s asking for a password to edit it.

• Malia Hollowell

Hi Jennifer,

I’m happy to help! Adobe recently updated their PDF reader so let’s go step-by-step:

1. Make sure that you have the most current version of Adobe Reader. It’s available for FREE here:

2. Open your file finder and right click (or double click) on the file in your download folder.

3. Choose OPEN WITH –> ADOBE READER.

4. You may be prompted to choose Adobe Reader as your PDF reader in the future. To avoid problems in the future, click YES.

5. Edit the file and click “save”.

Fingers crossed that does the trick!

If you’re still having difficulty, send my customer service assistant, Lauren, a message at hello@playdoughtoplato.com and we’ll try a Plan B. 🙂

Malia

5. Kristal A Pitts

I can’t get the planner to download

• Malia Hollowell

Hi Kristal, I just double checked the download button and it’s working on my end. What internet browser are you using? Sometimes it helps to open up Google Chrome. Fingers crossed that does the trick!

6. Pamela Wells

Malia,
    I looked at the calendar incorrectly. SO very sorry for bringing this up. It is such a wonderful tool to have available to us. Remove my email if you can so it doesn’t mess anybody up with my incorrect statement.

So sorry.

7. Beth Harrison

Hi Malia,

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! This will get me started off on the right foot. I can’t find the 6-8 subject weekly lesson plans on the download. It shows 4 and 5 subject ones. Am I missing it somewhere?

Sorry to bother you but thank you in advance!

• Melissa

Same. I only see the 4 and 5 subject weekly plans. I need more squares. 🙂

8. Colleen

Thank you very much for the lesson planner!! It is a definite way to help with my organization skills 🙂

9. Ember

Hello! Thank you so much! I cannot find the 6-8 subject planning pages. Only 4 & 5 are showing up? Ideas?

10. Uli

BIG HUG. It really helps a lot. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Will treasure it and be an even better teacher this year.