Morning Greetings That Rock!

Whether you’re new to morning greetings and need a few ideas to get started or you’re a morning greeting veteran looking for ways to mix things up, these six favorites are for you! The playful ideas are perfect for preschool, kindergarten and first grade.

Enjoy! Then hop over to become a VIP Plato Pack member so you can get all of the tools, strategies and support you need to reach ALL of your learners.

Morning Greetings

You’ll Find

–> Willoughby Wallaby Woo (1:13)

–> Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar? (3:04)

–> Hello Friends (4:37)

–> What Do You See (5:36)

–> Hello Song (6:25)

Watch

Print the free morning greeting dice and lyrics (below) and then sing along so you can introduce the greetings to your class with confidence.

Grab Your Download

Snag your free download below and then join the most valuable teaching membership for pre-K, kindergarten and first grade teachers: The Plato Pack!

Our members get MORE!

Would you like 24/7 unlimited access to all of Playdough to Plato’s math and literacy centers, STEM challenges and digital games including hundreds of exclusive printables you can’t find anywhere else? Check out The Plato Pack!

1. Tanishe Wade-Megghross

I dont see the link for the morning greetings dice.

• Angela

There is a large download here button that you must put in your email address and it opens up!

2. Tanishe Wade-Megghross

It does not work

3. Jennifer

I don’t see the link to download lyrics and dice?

4. Gen

can’t find dice or elephant…

5. Amy

I love the dice idea! I experience the same issue in my classroom and get behaviors as a result. What a wonderful solution! The download works perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

• Malia Hollowell

Hooray Amy! I’m thrilled that the morning greeting freebies will come in handy. I hope your kiddos love them too! -Malia

• Emma

Hey.!
        Im a preeschool teacher from Sweden and I really love your work.!!! Use it a lot, all doh have go change the language first of Course;”) (but thats sometimes å piece of the fun^^ Thank you ♡

• Ashley

So glad you are enjoying it, Emma!
          Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

6. Robert

nice post

• Kimberleigh

Thank you, Robert, enjoy!

7. Liz

Super helpful video. Thanks so much!

• Kimberleigh

Hooray Liz! I am so happy you found it useful!
      Kimberleigh

8. Helen

Hi Malia,
    Thanks so much for some inspiration and the songs to update morning greeting and song time!

• Kimberleigh

Hi Helen,
      Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope your kids love them as much as we do!
      Kimberleigh

9. Denise

I love this!! I’m always looking for new song ideas to start circle time but usually come up empty handed. I’m excited to try some of these when school starts!

10. Kim

I can’t get the morning songs to print. It says pdf error.

Your email address will not be published.

This only happens twice a year! Join The Reading Roadmap now.

X