Contact Us

We always love to chat! Send us an email at hello @ playdoughtoplato.com!

1. Anita

I was looking for your :”How to teach ED” i couldn’t find it?

2. Evelyn L Box

Hi; I have done your reading roadmap class and loved it! I have followed you for a while but I am now teaching three yr olds and about to finish our year up in four weeks. I am teaching the same age next year but extended time with stem activities. I was wondering if you had any ideas or guidance for three year old stem activities? I would appreciae any help. Thanks!

3. Petronella Pretorius

I just bought the @2D Shape Activities for $4.99 and now I can find it – doesn’t except my name of log in/

Petronella Pretorius
    Please send it to my email
    rpretorius@usd483.com

• Kaylee

Hi there! I just sent you an email! Fingers crossed that works for you!

Kaylee // Playdough to Plato Team

4. Jill Leland

Hi.
    Several years ago I started STEM bins and I bought some things from you. In one of the purchases or maybe on your website, there was a download where you could edit the names of the STEM bins. Then I slid them into protective covers and attached to the bins. Being someone who likes everything to look to same, I have been looking for it, but can’t find it. Do you know what I’m talking about and can you help me?

5. Ruth A. Hostetler

I am interested in join The Reading Roadmap but I am concerned that I will not have enough time to teach, assess and complete reports cards AND complete the sessions. Will you please share a syllabus that gives dates and times and a list of goals that I will need to complete?
    Thank you!
    Ruthy

6. Michelle

I have been trying to download your free CVC Pumpkin Patch activity but nothing happens when I click on the download button. Can you please send me the file.
    Thanks

• Kaylee

Hi there! I am so sorry that download isn’t working. We never want that! Be sure your popup blocker is off also, sometimes the Chrome Browser works the best! If it still is giving you trouble you can send us an email at hello@playdoughtoplato.com and we will get it to you.
      Kaylee // Playdough to Plato Team

7. Paula Barnes

Please give me a contact number to discuss Reading Road Map membership
    changes.

8. Nel Harrison

Editable Teacher Planner
    Is it still available?

9. Bryan Hobbs

I purchased “editable” word work activities that are not editable. It is just a giant pdf. I downloaded the fonts but don’t see the “gray boxes” to click on in order to edit the activities. I would like to edit them if possible.

• Kaylee

Thank you so much for reaching out. I am sorry you are having trouble editing, we never want that.

Here are a few tips:

Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader Other, it is free and is the only reader that will ensure that our products and freebies download, can be edited, and print correctly.

You also want to be sure that you are working with the file that has been downloaded and saved to your computer – not the initial “preview file” that pops up. We often have customers trying to edit that file and it doesn’t work the same as Adobe Reader.

We have also found that it seems to work best if you download the fonts suggested in the pack, close the file, then open a new version on Adobe.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Kaylee // Playdough to Plato Team

10. Nadine Litonjua

Hi,
    I’m a little confused about The Plato Pack membership. I took the reading Roadmap 2 years ago, so does that mean I am a member or do I need to join the Plato pack? I tried to log in with my reading Roadmap sign in but it doesn’t work anymore. I would like to know how I can get the free downloads that went with the Reading Roadmap.

• Kaylee

Hi there Nadine! The Plato Pack is a different membership. With The Plato Pack you get access to thousands of reading, math, STEM and digital resources. The doors open soon to The Plato Pack, here is the link sign up to get access! The Plato Pack

Kaylee // Playdough to Plato Team