Contact Us

We always love to chat! Send us an email at hello @ playdoughtoplato.com!

1. Darlene Miller

I purchased several items on Tuesday during the sale, but have not received anything. How do I access these?

• Ashley

I just emailed you, Darlene 🙂
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

2. Tricia

Hello, I came across your Lego Letters, uppercase, on a Pinterest board. The link doesn’t seem to work anywhere. It’s kinda awesome how many times it’s been reposted, but not one link works. I would love a copy as I’m starting soon as new technology teacher and Lego master!! I love your letters. Please help me find them.

• Ashley

Hi Tricia,
      So sorry about that.
      You can find them HERE.
      If you need anything else, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

3. Andrea Berrigan

Hi Malia,
    I love your work! I teach a Kindergarten Readiness class at a church preschool. Now that the school is closed, I am sending the parents activities every week to do with their children. If we were still in school, I would print the activities for my classroom, but emailing them to the parents is the only way I can give the children these wonderful activities. May I have your permission to send your work to parents of my 6 students?
    Andi

• Ashley

Just emailed you Andrea 🙂
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

4. Jennifer Tonge

Hi

I just purchased your handwriting sheets and unfortunately (after 2 attempts to download) the New “colour” version will now open. I get an error message that “the destination file could not be created”

The sheets are great and I ordered them specifically for the colour spelling. Hopefully you can help

Thanks

Jen

P.S. Tried the email address and that bounced too

• Ashley

Just emailed you, Jennifer.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

5. Robyn Mackey

I just placed an order and I have not received my editable games.

• Ashley

Just emailed you Robyn.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

6. shanel patel

I was wondering how would I edit some of the editable games and worksheets that I have purchased?

• Ashley

Just emailed you Shanel.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

7. Meredith

I am a homeschool mom. I would love to purchase just the distance learning bingo type cards. Is that possible. I don’t need the other items. Thanks so much!

• Ashley

Hi Meredith,
      I apologize, but we are not selling the bingo cards separate from the Distance Learning Pack.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

8. Valerie

Hi! I purchased the fact family pack last week, downloaded it and accidentally deleted it! Is there a way you can resend or would I have to repurchase? Thanks!

• Ashley

Hi Valerie,
      Just emailed you with your purchase link to download your fact family pack!
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

9. Linda Briere

Hello,
    I found your video on adding pages from
    distance learning packets so helpful. I need to watch it again but can’t find it.Is it available to watch again somewhere? Thank you

• Ashley

Hi Linda,
      Thanks for reaching out.
      You should be able to find that video HERE.
      If you need further assistance, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador

10. Annette

Good morning!
    I love your resources – you create amazing things! I downloaded Name Games earlier this year. But today as I tried to access and edit the files there were so many errors. The fonts keep changing on their own and I’m having all kinds of problems. Is it possible the send a new download of this file for me to start from scratch. I am unable to restore it to the default preset editable fonts. HELP!

• Ashley

Hi Annette,
      Just emailed you with your purchase.
      Ashley // Happiness Ambassador