Contact Us

We always love to chat! Send us an email at hello @ playdoughtoplato.com!

1. Elley Merrifield

I can’t get to the Number Chart Puzzles to print them.

2. Gina Smith

Good morning. I can’t download your freebie called “Heart Words” (where students use a white crayon and then paint over the top.) Can you please send me a copy to download? Thanks!

3. laura

Are your weather counting clip cards no longer available? They keep coming up when I search from google, but when I click the download button it says error, page not found:(

4. Kim

I’m looking a resource that was originally free. It is the Alphabet Ice Fishing for PreK. I can find the Digraph version, but not the alphabet sounds version. Is this still available? I have it, but wanted to share this with my new teammate. Thank you so much!

• Kaylee

Hi Kim! I am happy to help! Can you send us an email over at hello@playdoughtoplato.com and Kaylee will get it right over to you!

5. denise iampietro

Hello, I bought your teacher planner binder set a few years ago and I do not have it in my TPT purchases and I cannot login to this site. I do not know how to get the file again. Can you please help me? I’m not sure what email I used in my account as I have two work ones and a personal on. This is my personal one denise.iampietro@ddsb.ca and iampdeni1105@ddsb.ca are my work ones.

Thank you.

• Audrey

Hi there!
      The teacher planner is a free download so you can snag a new one any time! Here is the link to that! Teacher Planner
      Fingers crossed that is helpful!
      Playdough to Plato Team

6. Traci Wrenford

How can I purchase A-Z Letter of The Week Crafts, please.

• Audrey

Hi there,
      I am so glad you reached out about this! You can use the shop feature at the top of the page. Or you can send Kaylee at hello@playdoughtoplato.com an email and she can help get you all set up!

7. humairaa

hi there, i cant seem to download your free cvc board game?

8. Jennifer Dawson

How’s it going?
    You’ve written the novel or non-fiction tome you’ve always wanted to and decided to go ahead and self-publish it. Once it’s out there – how do you market it if you’ve never done anything like this before and have no idea where to start. It’s easy with a little know how.
    There are some great hints and tips for becoming your own self-publishing marketing genius – what are they?
    For a good many years I worked as a librarian and lately, I’ve become a freelance writer, this is a subject that’s close to my heart, and it’d be great to share some of my knowledge on the topic with you.
    I’d love to write an article for [playdoughtoplato.com] on learning to market your self-published book. I was looking at [https://www.playdoughtoplato.com/name-writing-workbook/] while researching an article and it crossed my mind that your audience would welcome a blog post on this idea because writing a book is one thing, being your own marketing genius is an entirely different prospect. All I’d ask for in return is a mention of a site I’ve worked on before within the resources.
    I’d also be happy to write around any other ideas you had too. Of course, the article will be tailored to your existing content and fully referenced for accuracy.
    Could I send you through a piece to read?
    Kind regards,