Contact Us

We always love to chat! Send us an email at hello @ playdoughtoplato.com!

1. Yamildis

Hello, I just ordered a download to print and I wasn’t even able to download it. Can you please send it again. Order 95701

• Kaylee

Hi Yamildis, I am sorry you are having trouble downloading this file! We never want that. A few tips that might help, make sure your pop-ups are not blocked. we also recommend using a Chrome Browser.
      If it is still giving you problems, you can email me at hello@playdoughtoplato.com, and we will get you the order!

Kaylee // Playdough to Plato Team

2. Kim Groneberg

I really liked your review for math and my kids loved it. (Interactive math)

I decided to take it a step further and used the same template to make a review for language. I hope my kids like it just as much. I used parts of speech, punctuation, reading strategies, unscramble the sentence and riddles. You inspired it. Thank you for making learning fun.

• Kaylee

Hi Kim! I am so glad you found some inspiration here! Your students are lucky to have you making learning fun!

Kaylee // Playdough to Plato

3. Paulla Reilly

Hello- In May, when TPT was having a sale I purchased some preschool materials from you. I also a former elementary teacher who is starting a private preschool in the fall. Due to having a large number of copies to be made, I didn’t feel like a home printer would be sufficient. When I took the downloads I purchased to our local print shop, I was told that they couldn’t take the file off my USB drive to print them to the materials being copyrighted. The manager told me I would need permission from you in order to purchase copies from them. Would you be willing to give me permission to have them print copies of the materials I purchased from you? Thank you for your consideration!

4. Cindy Vann

I would like to buy the D’Nealian handwriting packet. I bought the regular handwriting packet, but would like the D’Nealian packet. How do I get that? Thank you for your help.

5. Alicia Rennol

Hi there,

In life, at some stage, every one of us will face stressful challenges, periods of
    anxiety and depression – and even addiction issues. As a former art teacher, I’ve
    seen just how powerful a tool art can be in helping those who are suffering in some
    way to understand and process their feelings, and I’d love to contribute an article to
    playdoughtoplato.com on the topic.

When I started a family, I reduced my teaching to part-time and have also taken up
    writing in my spare time. I love contributing articles on topics that interest me to sites
    like yours.

I was looking at http://www.playdoughtoplato.com/right-vs-left/ while researching an article on a related topic and it
    occurred to me that your audience would welcome a blog post about using art as a
    way to negotiate the grieving process, because it is something that affects absolutely
    all of us from time to time. The article would be completely pro bono.

Please let me know your thoughts. It would be a pleasure to write something for you.

Kind Regards,
    Ali

• Kaylee

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your interest. Can you please send our team an email over at hello@playdoughtoplato.com

Chat soon!

6. Meredith Peterson

I do not have my order number but I never received an email regarding my purchase and I can not download more than the math packet. I believe I purchased more than that!! Please advise.

7. Aylin Dereli

Hello,

I design printable activities for children with the toy company I work for. Is it possible for me to sell them on your site? Can you inform me about the sales steps?

Sincerely,

Aylin Derel

8. Lee Ann Orange

I downloaded the lesson planner back during the summer. I am unable to find it now. When I go to my dashboard, nothing shows up except a login screen even though I am already logged in. Can you help please? I need to finish printing my plan book. Thank you so much!

9. mary neason

Hello,

I tried to download the community helper dabbing sheets. I clicked on download but it wont download. Can you help?

Thank you!

10. Vickie

What is the picture that goes with the letter x in your free beginning sound activity?